These moments with our loved ones are so precious. We have to cherish and hold on to them however we can.
If you order a portrait from me, know that it’s my number one priority to help preserve your memory and make a piece that you’ll hold onto for life.
STEPS WHEN ORDERING
- Please use this page to place your order (yay!)
- Copy the order number from your confirmation page.
- Email me at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and with a photo of your family attached! A digital photo or a scan works best, but if you have a photo of a photo, please make sure it’s well-lit and in focus.
- In 3-5 Business Days: Check your email for a preview mock-up of your lettering and placement. Once you approve I can finish your portrait!
After you send me your chosen portrait and I’ll create your plaque, first by re-drawing your portrait (by hand!) and then running it through the engrave process and cut process. I then touch up the work (again, by hand!) with my pyrography tool, to make sure every line and mark is exactly perfect. Everything is made one-at-a-time and by me personally!
Made from 100% live-edge basswood
Free option to engrave your handwritten note to the back!
* Please let me know in the order notes if you’d like to add this option!
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have. Thank you for shopping small!