Hypoallergenic silver stainless steel. Nickel-free. Non-tarnish. 8mm pendant with strong magnetic strength.
Sugar | 16” Flash Base Necklace
On Sale NowSold Out
( /per )
Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. For safety purposes, we include this warning to deter children from using/handling small magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets are considered a choking hazard that can result in death and should be treated as such. When confirming your order, you become fully responsible for the safety of children, animals, and anyone else who comes into contact with these magnets.
For more information on magnet safety, please refer to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission's News Release and Magnets Information Center webpages linked below.